Friday, July 22, 2016

July 1, 2016 Portfolio

As of July 1, 2016 here is my portfolio. Nothing too exciting to see here.


It is nice to be able to use the Robinhood App and be in the market with such a small amount of money. Given their trade restrictions I totally get why bigger investors want nothing to do with the App. But for a small time guy like myself Robinhood is the only way I could be in individual stocks at all. I'm hoping to continue to build slowly over time. I have been tracking my portfolio in Google Finance. I wish it had an option to show Dividend Yield to this screen but overall I'm happy with it.  Again if I'm able to stick with this. I think this post might be nice to look at 5, 10, or 20 years down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow by Email

When Your Goals are in Conflict

Hello again. My posting has slowed as the school year has begun and I finally get to see a taste of how big the job is that I stepped into i...