Thursday, September 8, 2016

A Quiet September

This is the start of a quiet stretch for me. My family leave starts after next week and so do my paychecks. I did manage to purchase a single share of GM at 31.78. Essentially the company has a great dividend is profitable and the valuation is low at just over 4 times earnings. I do like these quarter months. I know it won't be much overall. But I will be shattering my record for dividends this month. I don't predict much more activity from me this month. Perhaps another small buy like this one.

6 comments:

  1. I'm in the same boat myself, I got hammered with some unexpected car expenses which looks to keep me from funding my brokerage for at least a month. Arrgh. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Car expenses are the worst. At least it is a one and done fee.

      Delete
  2. Small buys are buys which keep us looking and getting to the goals in mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dividends and hobbies that's so true. I keep telling myself every buy helps. Plus it gives me time to do the proper research and really plan my next move. Thanks for stopping by. I will add you to my blogroll.

      Delete
  3. Anything added is good! Hang in there and hope to see you back in full force soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping FerdIS. Thanks for the encouragement.

      Delete

Follow by Email

Finance Lessons From Dad

It has been nearly two years since my father passed. There was a lot to admire about the man. I can't remember him ever raising his voic...