Feedspot Top 100

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Recent buys, One Goal Complete

I recently purchased two shares of T on Robinhood today. I originally was only going to purchase one share at $40.42. However, when I saw the price dip a little further I bought a second share are $40.11. I had wanted to own 5 shares of this Dividend Aristocrat by the end of 2016 and I think I got in at an okay price. I also added a single share of FTR at $4.04. I don't see myself adding more FTR in the near future. But the dividend is still solid for the time being, and the price was 20 percent cheaper than it was just a few months ago.

Updated: Bought a third share of T at $39.89. This is the nice part about using Robinhood. I dow wish I was more patient and got all three shares under $40.

3 comments:

  1. Nice Buys...we own shares in both companies! Both yield great dividends. Both companies have seen dips lately but that has allowed you to buy at greater values. :)

    Best wishes and continued success! AFFJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Likewise thanks for the kind words AFFJ.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

October Dividends

Happy Halloween everyone. I consider it a holiday every month when I get to count up this money I didn't have to work for. October is ty...