Feedspot Top 100

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

October Dividends

I'm going to blame the new job, for being a little late in posting my October Dividends. In my new role as Dean of Students I've had to fill out more referrals in two days than I have in the last 10 years as a teacher. 

Now that I have a moment to breathe here are my October Dividends. 

TIF 1.35
GE 0.23

For a total of $1.58. Nothing to write home about but I'll take free money that I didn't have to work for. This is just the baseline. I can't wait to see where I'm at in 5 years. 

4 comments:

  1. You have the right attitude. Look down the road towards the horizon. Too often, new dividend investors get frustrated by the slow starts. It's all about being consistent with your buys, not panic selling during sell offs, staying diversified and simply following your own formula while tuning out the noise. Free money is free money. If you found a dollar on the street you wouldn't be happy? Rejoice with your dividend income. You too the hardest step, starting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to start somewhere and this is one great start to a lot of dividends my first year total was around this much. So keep it up keep adding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Keith and Dividends and Hobbies. I'm very new, but very addicted to investing in dividends. I'm not discouraged at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little bits of cash add up over time. I think you have the right attitude and you'll be happy in the end :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

October Dividends

Happy Halloween everyone. I consider it a holiday every month when I get to count up this money I didn't have to work for. October is ty...