Thursday, March 9, 2017

Recent Buy O

I had been wanting to add Realty Income Delaware to my portfolio for sometime. I really didn't have a ton of cash to open a new position. But I wanted to continue my streak of making at least one buy a month. So I had two choices I could add to something I already own or buy something I plan on adding too. In the end I was looking at TGT, CMP, and O. TGT is already my largest position by far so I decided against adding another share. So it came down to a choice between CMP and O. In the end I chose to buy a share of O. I barely have any REITs and this is a dividend machine with over a 4 percent yield. I got a single share at 57.95 yesterday.

Hopefully I'm able to scrape enough together for another tiny buy this month.

1 comment:

  1. O seems like a real staple in everyone's portfolio these days, it sounds like a solid investment for the long run.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

When Your Goals are in Conflict

Hello again. My posting has slowed as the school year has begun and I finally get to see a taste of how big the job is that I stepped into i...