Saturday, May 6, 2017

Recent Buy O

I knew when I bought a single share of O a couple months ago that this was a position that I was going to add to this position. When the stock fell 3% on Thursday below 57, I felt I had a good entry point. So I made another small buy of 2 shares @ 111.94 or 56.97 per share. Not bad for a 4.1% yield for a very stable REIT that has a very stable collection of Tenants (Pharmacies, Fedex, Dollar Stores, Theatres) with long term contracts. On top of that I love the monthly payouts and the dividend growth history. I don't really see REITs ever becoming a huge part of my portfolio. But I can definitely see myself continuing to add to this position in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Great buy, I also initiated a position this month. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Mr. Robot. Been trying slow and steady. Hopefully this dividend machine keeps chugging along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seedling, I think you made a great purchase. Realty Income is my favorite stock in my portfolio. I just love the dividend yield and the monthly dividends. Also, the fundamentals of the company are strong. So, win-win all around.

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

Sometimes the best moves are no moves

I have a little less than $50 in my Robinhood account right now. A combination of sividends and money from a Lending Club account I am phasi...