Sunday, July 2, 2017

June Dividends

Oh how I love quarter months.  This month I earned $23.93 from dividends. This is a new all time record for me. My previous record was 21.12 from March. Here is the run down:



WFC        .76
UL           .77
AMGN  1.15
EMR      2.40
TGT       6.00
JNJ         0.84
CMP       2.88
O             0.63
DUK       3.42
FLO        1.70
GM         1.14
BAC       0.15
FTR        0.48
PEP        1.61

Loving the progress each quarter. I'm excited for next month because last July I collected my first Dividends. So this will be my first time that I can compare my progress from the same month in a previous year.

4 comments:

  1. Good job keep adding and this will keep increasing. Those trees planted now become forests down the road. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome report seedling. My numbers are close to yours. I posted $16.89 for June. Slowly but surely wins the race. Looking forward to more reports.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new record. I love dividend investing. Just keep investing and you'll be reporting very large months in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the record results this month! Almost one year along and the dividends are already growing. Looking forward for next month's year-on-year progress.
    Best wishes,
    -DL

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email

When Your Goals are in Conflict

Hello again. My posting has slowed as the school year has begun and I finally get to see a taste of how big the job is that I stepped into i...